The Site is controlled and operated by Think Loans Ltd (hereinafter known as TLL) trading as Ginger Loans (hereinafter known as Ginger) from the United Kingdom and complies with English law. Those who choose to access the Site from locations outside the UK or EU do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
No material from this website may be copied, uploaded, posted, modified or distributed in any way without our prior written permission,except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal or home use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. The use of any such material on any other Web site or computer environment is strictly prohibited without our prior written permission. Material uploaded, posted, modified or distributed from this website can only be used to submit customer enquiries to Ginger.
It is a condition of use of this website that you accept and agree to the following terms and conditions of TLL trading as Ginger ("the Company"). No other terms shall apply unless stated below. These terms may be varied by the Company from time to time and the revised terms will be deemed to apply at the relevant time in respect of your registration. By proceeding to enter the website you agree to be bound by the following:
The Company reserves the right to alter or delete material from the website at any time and may, at any time, revise these terms by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revision and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current terms.
While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the website, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability for any errors or omissions in the content of the website.
Any third party software which may be downloaded to a website operated by a third party (whether referred to on or linked to this website) is the responsibility of that party and not of the Company, who shall have no responsibility or liability arising in respect of any loss, damage, viruses or otherwise arising as a result of the downloading by you of such software.
Further terms and conditions apply in respect of all services offered or described on this website. These are available to view at the appropriate location on this website or may be made available at a later time.
The Company provides the website for your general interest and information only. The Company makes no representation or warranties about the accuracy or suitability of any product or purpose of any content of the website and all other implied warranties are excluded to the fullest extent permissible under English law. By using the website you hereby agree not to rely on any of the information contained herein. Under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for any direct, incidental, special, consequential, indirect or punitive loss or damages that result from the use of the materials on the website or the materials in any websites linked to the website or any services offered on the website whether by the Company or its commercial partners. The Company shall have no responsibility in respect of any goods or services brought by you from any other organisation referred to on this website.
- The information that is made available on this website is intended for general information purposes for registered and/or authorised introducers only and is provided on an 'as is' basis without any warranties of any kind. Neither we, nor any of our associated Companies, accept any liability for any loss arising as a result of reliance on the information contained on this website. This website is not intended for use by the general public and potential customers should not be made aware of the presence of this website.
- This website is owned by Think Loans Limited trading as Ginger Loans and is protected by copyright and database rights. You acknowledge that all trademarks (registered or unregistered) used in providing this service shall remain the property of Ginger Loans at all times.
- You shall not copy, adapt, exploit or otherwise use the information contained on this website in any way, save for the downloading and temporary storage of one or more of these pages for the purpose of viewing on a personal computer or terminal, provided that you do not delete any copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
- We may make improvements or changes to the products, services and prices detailed on this website at any time without notice.
- Whilst we retain the right to establish any hypertext links *between this website and any third party website at our discretion, you agree that you will not create any hypertext links or deep links**between this website and any third party website without our express written consent.
- If you choose to use such a link as detailed in Clause 5 then you will leave this website. Once you leave this website, whether or not you realise that you are leaving, we are no longer in any way responsible for the material on the other website that you enter. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise in connection with or as a result of such external website material causing any damage, costs, injury of financial loss of any kind.
- You must not disclose to or allow any other person to use your user name and password.
- You agree that you will not use this website to:
- Commit or encourage any criminal offence, including but not limited to harming a minor in any way and stalking or harassing another;
- Send or receive any material which is offensive, or which may be abusive, indecent, obscene or menacing, or in breach of confidence, copyright, privacy or any other rights. In the event we believe any material falls within any or all of these categories we shall be entitled to remove it;
- Collect or store personal data about other users;
- Insert or knowingly or recklessly transmit or distribute a virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb, trap door or any other computer code, files or programs or repetitive requests designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or to diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of or impair the functionality of this website;
- Upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit or post links to any content that facilitates hacking;
- Hack into any aspect of this website;
- Upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit links to any content that infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party;
- Circumvent, or attempt to seek to circumvent, any of the security safeguards of this website;
- Cause annoyance to other people accessing this website;
- Send any unsolicited advertising or other promotional material, commonly referred to as 'spam', 'junk mail', 'chain letters', 'pyramid schemes' or any other form of solicitation by e-mail or by any other electronic means;
- Send e-mail or any other type of electronic message with the intention or result of affecting the performance or functionality of any computer facilities;
- Permit any third party to do any of the above.
- While we try and ensure that all information on this website is accurate and up to date, errors may occur and we accept no liability for such errors. If we discover an error we will amend the website as soon as reasonably possible.
- We neither warrant nor represent that your use of this website will not infringe the rights of third parties.
- We are interested in protecting your personal information and we only use your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and backup of data and/or equipment used by you in connection with this website and will not make a claim against Ginger for lost data, re-run time, inaccurate output, work delays or lost profits resulting from the use of such materials.
- We may edit this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
- Ginger reserves the right to refuse access to this website or any component of it. Ginger may at any time, at the discretion of the website's management, refuse access to certain areas of this website to any individual it chooses - this refusal of access may take whatever form the management deem suitable.
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If you have any queries regarding this website or the information contained on it, please contact the website administrator by telephone on 01442 899134 or click here to email us
- This website is controlled and operated by Ginger from the United Kingdom. Ginger makes no representations that materials in this website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this website from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with any and all local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. No material from this website may be downloaded, exported or re-exported into (or to a national or resident of) any countries that are subject to UK exporting restrictions/legal or socio-economic sanctions.
Tel: 01442 899134 Fax: 01442 873847
click here to email us
Updating the Privacy & Cookies Policy
This Privacy & Cookies Policy governs the general practices of this website. We encourage all of our users to familiarise themselves with this policy. Ginger may update this Privacy & Cookies Policy from time to time. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any comments or questions regarding this Privacy & Cookies Policy
Acceptance of these terms
By using this website, you signify your assent to Ginger's Privacy & Cookies Policy. If you do not agree with the Ginger Privacy & Cookies Policy, please do not use our website. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, add or remove portions of this Privacy & Cookies Policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Ginger website following the posting of changes to this Policy means you accept the changes we make.
You acknowledge the Internet is not a 100% secure medium for communication and, accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you send to us via the Internet.
If you send us an e-mail from your private mailbox, we cannot guarantee the security of the content until we actually receive it. For that reason, please do not send an unsecured e-mail with confidential information such as your National Insurance or bank account information.
Likewise, if we send an e-mail to your mailbox, for example to reply to an enquiry, once the e-mail has left us, we cannot guarantee it will stay private.
This means that we do not accept responsibility for the security of e-mails outside our systems, or accept liability if anything happens to your e-mail (for example, if they are intercepted,) outside our systems.
If you ask us to email you information that is personal or confidential, we may need to ask you for extra information to check your identity and to give your authority to send that information to you. We have to do this under the Data Protection Act.
We store information that we collect through cookies, log files, clear gifs, and/or third parties to create a profile of our users.
When setting a cookie on our site, we allocate each visitor a Unique Reference which follows them throughout the site. This Unique Reference is logged along with referring domain information; your email address is only logged in the event that you make a loan application. If you do not make a loan application, only your referring domain information is stored.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites (not just our own) visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Like most standard web site servers, we also use log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyse trends, administer the site, track users movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
On occasion, we may employ a software technology called clear gifs that help us monitor the effectiveness on certain marketing and advertising which we do across the internet. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users.
Cookies in detail:
|Cookies in use
||ours or 3rd party
||This cookie is typically written to the browser upon the first visit to our site from that web browser. If the cookie has been deleted by you, and you subsequently visit our site, a new utma cookie is written with a different unique ID. This cookie is used to determine unique visitors to our site and it is updated with each page view. Additionally, this cookie is provided with a unique ID that Google Analytics uses to ensure both the validity and accessibility of the cookie as an extra security measure.
||2 years from set/update unless deleted within your browser settings.
||This cookie is used to establish and continue a user session with our site. When you view a page on our site, the Google Analytics code attempts to update this cookie. If it does not find the cookie, a new one is written and a new session is established. Each time you visit a different page on our site, this cookie is updated to expire in 30 minutes, thus continuing a single session for as long as user activity continues within 30-minute intervals. This cookie expires when you pause on a page on our site for longer than 30 minutes.
||30 minutes from set/update.
||This cookie stores the type of referral used by you to reach our site, whether via a direct method, a referring link, a website search, or a campaign such as an ad or an email link. It is used to calculate search engine traffic, ad campaigns and page navigation within our own site. The cookie is updated with each page view to our site.
||6 months from set/update.